Business Strategy Development
Business Strategy is a way to communicate to employees and stakeholders what the business will focus on for the next 2-5 years. Business Strategy translates the vision into reality. Business Transformation delivers Business Strategy. The Change Management team implements processes, new technology and organizational capabilities.
Usually, it takes a longer time for companies to design and implement new Business Strategies. Most often, to get a new or different perspective, companies use external consultants as a catalyst to create change in the organization.
How Business Strategy fits into overall Business Transformation Program:
- The Business Strategy identified critical areas of business focus for 2-5 years. Then, the executive team designs it, often with the assistance of a Business Strategy and change management consulting company.
- Business Transformation translates Business Strategy into an actionable plan.
- Business Change is a specific change project that can or cannot be a part of the Business Transformation program.
- Business Transformation usually includes technology, process and organizational changes. Whereas Business change is typically narrowly focused on specific outcomes.
- Business Change Management is a management consulting practice to ensure that change intervention is successful and sustainable.
Examples of business change projects delivered
For long-term sustainability, businesses need to reimagine their operating models and adapt to rapid change. Piilo help clients to transform their businesses.
+$ 0 m
change programs led
IT projects delivered
+ 0 k
+ 0 m